Monday, August 15, 2005

My First Entry

Hello and welcome to my blog. This is obviously my first entry so I hope you "appreciate" my blog entries even if you don't agree or "like" them. Please come by often if you enjoy my content. Leave comments if you care to.

Why Uncle Fire? Well, its a bit of a story so I'll try to keep it short and sweet. When my niece was learning to talk, the Chryler Hemi commercial was popular. You know, the one where the father says-- "say Hemi" and the little kid does? Well, I was doing pretty much the same thing since I'm into cars. But as I'm also into hard rock, like AC/DC and the like, I was also saying "Say Fire". Only I did it with a bit of "flair" doing the "rocker stance", "rocker horns" and a falsetto ala Brian Johnson (of AC/DC fame). Long story short, she repeated "Fire" every time she came over and soon thereafter I became Uncle Fire which she still calls me.

Thanks for visiting --

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home